The enhancement of our Health and Safety procedures to guarantee a safe and Covid-19 free stay to our Guests won’t change the philosophy and the concept of J.K. Place Firenze hospitality: we are still your elegant and exquisitely intimate HOME in Florence and we are still offering the same personalized service that made us renowned worldwide.
With its 20 rooms and suites, J.K. Place Firenze has always granted privacy and social distancing, which is nowadays even more important.
Nevertheless, to stop the spread of Covid-19 and protect our employees and Guests, we implemented new severe procedures which are rigorously respected:
• All J.K. Team received dedicated trainings about hygiene and sanitization protocols
• Each J.K. department follows strict cleaning procedures to ensure the continuous disinfection of all the working spaces and surfaces.
• Body temperature is checked everyday
• Increased cleaning of the back of the house, focusing especially on high-touched surfaces
• Guest rooms and public areas are disinfected everyday using EcoLab Covid-19 free certified products
• Public areas, elevators, doors and all high-touched surfaces are disinfected regularly during the day
• Antibacterial hand sanitizers, made in Florence by Dr. Vranjes, are available in all public areas, reception and restaurant
• Inside the Hotel is ensured social distancing and all employees and Guests are wearing masks
• All our Guests will receive detailed information about our health and safety procedures prior to arrival, in order to contribute to the preservation of a safe environment
• All our Guests will continue enjoying complimentary J.K. breakfast, which will be served only à la carte or in room dining
• Both our indoor restaurant, J.K. Lounge, and our outdoor J.K. Terrace have been reconfigured to ensure that safety distance between Guests is respected
• All employees in the kitchen use personal protection equipment (masks and sanitation products)
• We are working only with partners, such as transportation companies, guides, DMC’s and gym, that shared with us a detailed Health and Safety anti-covid protocol